Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
I finally get my lazy a$$ and wash the car.Here's the pics of my ride!LOL!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
im also DNE

here my GXE

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
New Wheels

I just traded my stock rims/tires (15 in. with 205/50-15 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires) even up for these 16x7.5 Kosei K1 Racing rims with 205/50-16 Bridgestone Potenza S03 Pole Position tires.

Lew

·
Drifting is for amatures
1,578 Posts
its all about the bling factor baby!
At birth.. ricer to the core

Got custom with that shit, and made my own projector headlights

Here she is now.. waiting for turbo (thanks to blehmco)

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
very nice truck. i have a friend in my toyota club that has a supercharged frontier! but hes only interested in his supra... :(
BTW, i dont have a nissan(for now), but here are some pics of my baby.. shes old, 1984 GT-S Celica.

it has a 22RE engine, and it delivers 135lbs ft of torque to its back wheels. And its very slow. but i still love her.

nacho

·
Registered
195 Posts
nacho_nissan said:
very nice truck. i have a friend in my toyota club that has a supercharged frontier! but hes only interested in his supra... :(
BTW, i dont have a nissan(for now), but here are some pics of my baby.. shes old, 1984 GT-S Celica.

it has a 22RE engine, and it delivers 135lbs ft of torque to its back wheels. And its very slow. but i still love her.

nacho

that is friggin HOTTT!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
here's a couple of new pics from last weekend

I dunno if you ever say it but this is my old car

and here is my dad's car

yeah I've been bored, time for friggin class

I had my truck burried both axles deep in the mud last thursday, really sucked! I ended up having to have a tractor pull me out, one of those guys who mow the grass. My friend's dodge 4x4 Hemi got stuck trying to pull my ass out. I wish i had taken pictures, but now I got all this mud shit still in my carpet that I can't get out. My floor mats are covering it but it would be nice to figure out the best way to get that shit outta there. Any ideas?

·
Registered
306 Posts
cryption said:
I had my truck burried both axles deep in the mud last thursday, really sucked! I ended up having to have a tractor pull me out, one of those guys who mow the grass. My friend's dodge 4x4 Hemi got stuck trying to pull my ass out. I wish i had taken pictures, but now I got all this mud shit still in my carpet that I can't get out. My floor mats are covering it but it would be nice to figure out the best way to get that shit outta there. Any ideas?
I have a Bissel steam cleaner that would eat that up for lunch! I have tomorrow off and next Wed, Thur off if you want.

·
Registered
195 Posts
rob'sae said:
I have a Bissel steam cleaner that would eat that up for lunch! I have tomorrow off and next Wed, Thur off if you want.

i work thursdays, but maybe next wednesday? That would be awesome bro, you tha man!

I got another hard drive full of files for ya too whenever you want to steal them from me

21 - 40 of 56 Posts