1,716 Posts
Still dreaming?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote from the site...

"A dramatic improvement in braking with an economical price tag."

What was I thinking when I bought my SE? It must have been out of my price range for Stillen to consider $1799 ECONOMICAL for some better break hardware. I wonder if the 350Z track-edition brake hardware works on the Altima. Guess we'll find out sooner or later... Price might be worse... who knows???

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Hmmmm

Ratwayne said:
Is that the answer to everyone`s brake woes I wonder? By the time we rebuild these Clunking machines, we could have bought the G35 Coupe.:D
:D you have a point there! There is a whole list of stuff I want to do. But is it worth it?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Re: Re: Hmmmm

Ratwayne said:
Is that the answer to everyone`s brake woes I wonder? By the time we rebuild these Clunking machines, we could have bought the G35 Coupe.:D
So true!!!!! fortunately, these cars come out of the box not needing performance mods for the average Joe. This is a fast car with a good share of quality issues.

If you are going to put thousands in mods into this thing...Should have just got the G35...RWD

·
Registered
641 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm

wild willy said:
So true!!!!! fortunately, these cars come out of the box not needing performance mods for the average Joe. This is a fast car with a good share of quality issues.

If you are going to put thousands in mods into this thing...Should have just got the G35...RWD
Group Buy....;) :D :cool:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ratwayne said:
You said on the thread AM shocks: Quote"Too rich for me..."

Here you said you may get the brake system, so I said the brake system costs more than the shocks.

:rolleyes:
I bow to your superior ability to befuddle. :rolleyes: Don't refer to more than one thread... I not that bright and easily confused. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts