Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
PowerdBySteamtoCookRice
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done putting an HKS Sports Exhaust on my 1.8S. Its not loud at all which I personally like about it. The only pain was they didnt send the right amount of gaskets, bolts and nuts. Everything else was great. I'll post pic's of it asap.

P.S. Wouldnt you think the company would send you the right amount of items so you could get the job done..?

Jason

·
Registered
455 Posts
AsianJKim said:
I just got done putting an HKS Sports Exhaust on my 1.8S. Its not loud at all which I personally like about it. The only pain was they didnt send the right amount of gaskets, bolts and nuts. Everything else was great. I'll post pic's of it asap.

P.S. Wouldnt you think the company would send you the right amount of items so you could get the job done..?

Jason
What did you pay for the thing?

·
PowerdBySteamtoCookRice
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of my buddies got the same exhaust and they didnt send him the gaskets and bolts...... So we went to the local hardware and got the bolts but one of the gasket we still dont have, hes just put it one even tho he doesnt have one.. (next to the cat-conv) We went to Nissan and they gave us a gasket but it doesnt fit on the cat-conv just on the piping....is there somthing wrong here. Mine came with the gaskets and stuff but his somehow didnt. :rolleyes:

Jason

·
PowerdBySteamtoCookRice
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smodster3o3 said:
so where did you guys find this setup I can't find one. link please.
Its from performancecenter.com...i used a coupon for the item but im at school so i can get it for you later today. Ill post the coupon number.

·
PowerdBySteamtoCookRice
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know if this coupon still works but its like getting free shipping. adw14-4f638c3 from Performancecenter.com

Jason

·