Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't laugh guys, I was at a site recomended to me for the type of car I drive. I was tooling around their forums looking for answers to some questions I had and came across this link. This is freakin SICK! From a sheer performance standpoint it is amazing what was done.

·
Registered
612 Posts
See, now that's the kinda stuff I'd like to do to the B14, if I ever get the money. All I can say is, BADA$$!

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
Damn it, what a ride! Money CAN buy happiness.

·
Mercenary
248 Posts
Looks like a C5 rear transaxle. The tranny is actually part of the independant rear axle. The axles are obviously cut down as you can see so that the car is narrowed out.

I'll say its just all around nice work. Looks good. Probably worth the 22,500. I'd paint it stock and put some different rims on it. Get rid of the Altezzas and have the ultimate sleeper. All of us who drive Maximas know to respect the 3.2 Acuras, just imagine the rear drive in the light ass civic. NOw that is respectable.

·
Registered
601 Posts
azkicker0027 said:
i guess nobody wanted someone else's baby.
Well it's not that no body want it or not,but a 92 hondud civic for $22,500, :thumbdwn: that's alots of dough,I rather spend a few more K to get the 350Z,but I'm not into TWO door right now,maybe when my daugter move out,LOL.So I'll keep my $21K 03 Max,still got some change left for mods,LOL! :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts