Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you planning to attend this event?

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I'm the only one who has decided to attend.

·
Stylin' & Profilin'
210 Posts
I was planning on showing there but with my car's turbo not complete I will not be in attendance cause it is a bit of a drive and I don't feel it will be worth it for my car to be there n/a. I hope the show turns out well though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey man, I'll be there. I went last year and it was completely awesome. My car isn't worth entering though. Do you know that NOPI is in VA the same weekend? I'm gonna make a road trip out of the weekend...sleep all day Monday. HIN Saturday, NOPI Sunday...fun...

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not going to show my car. I'm just going to enjoy the show. That and I'm getting paid plus mileage to attend. :D

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
TouchedByAnUncle said:
I'm not going to show my car. I'm just going to enjoy the show. That and I'm getting paid plus mileage to attend. :D
went last year anyone see the pink supra i think that had been wrecked and they still had it at the show was a drift car and plus the nismo spec v? was really badass plus the 350z in the bottom section

Don

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took about 150 pics (models included) at this year's show. I may find time to post them on here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts