Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
But now that you have HID in the wrong housings you liable to have a head on collision on a 2 lane road with another vehicle..

Have fun :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see you match your avatar :loser:

...i have diffrent H4 housings that are HID compatible and focus correctly
got them from clearcorners.com

I've checked into this many times. :fluffy:

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
King 240 said:

Oh really? And do you know how to properly aim them? Obviously you didn't touch that at all. STFU noob and quit bashing what you don't know about.

What's the lumens on them and what temperature did you get.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
King 240 said:

can i get a link to the said "HID compatible" housings? i would like to look at them. :cheers:

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
And focus means nothing if they are aimed at other people :dumbass:

·
Registered
319 Posts
yeah i wouldn't mind having the link either. From PDM, they claim that the Hella H4 conversion is inferior to the Bosch one, guy seems to know his stuff however. Really trying to push me away from getting HID bulbs, McCulloch HID's are where its at. something with a 4500k would be perfect. He's telling me I should get some PIAA xtreme white plus H4 bulbs instead of the 5000k McCulloch bulbs. Anyone got any ideas?

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
King 240 said:
i gave the site
www.clearcorners.com

....you are a dork :dumbass: (oh i'm cool now :thumbdwn: )
ok, and what did you buy, because i dont think spending 3k on a set of headlights is worth it, and your attitude sucks, i think you should learn to chill out, everyone raises the BS flag on uncommon stuff, so just chill.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
so let me get this straight, you drove from texas, to cali, and stayed there for 2 days just to get headlights? seems a bit extreme...and i want pics too..n00b

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
KaRdoN said:
http://www.clearcorners.com/products/nissan/240sx1/F_lowpro/
theres the link, but for $1800 and taking 2 days to go out in cali, i call BS he has it
now now kardon please be nice............he has just spent WELL OVER what he should have simply to have HID :thumbup: im sure he feels dumb enuff allready. after buying the hid kit for $400 and the houseing for $1800, you could have simply bought these for $50 then cut the halogen projector out and retro fitted an HID projector in side of it with the most "state of the art" ballests/projectors/bulbs from ebay...............toltal cost? around $550-600$

addition: why did you buy a "high/low single HID bulb" and then spend over 1 grand in change for a set of houseing that have the duel set up? :wtf:

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
1.6pete said:
now now kardon please be nice............he has just spent WELL OVER what he should have simply to have HID :thumbup: im sure he feels dumb enuff allready. after buying the hid kit for $400 and the houseing for $1800, you could have simply bought these for $50 then cut the halogen projector out and retro fitted an HID projector in side of it with the most "state of the art" ballests/projectors/bulbs from ebay...............toltal cost? around $550-600$

addition: why did you buy a "high/low single HID bulb" and then spend over 1 grand in change for a set of houseing that have the duel set up? :wtf:
i do beleive i have found my HID lights...

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
KaRdoN said:
i do beleive i have found my HID lights...
huh? you getting HID?

Cavi Mike said:
He's obviously bluffing because the clear corner HID assemblies come with ballasts and bulbs.
my thoughts exactly

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
the assemblies i checked on clearcorners.com and i believe he has bought the ones that are made for H4 halogen housing and they are no way in hell proper for HID in anyway reflector style or projectors style

even if he does use h4 hid bixenon.. they will have alot of glare and wont be really as useful as he done a retrofit or a hid reflector retrofit.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
the assemblies i checked on clearcorners.com and i believe he has bought the ones that are made for H4 halogen housing and they are no way in hell proper for HID in anyway reflector style or projectors style

even if he does use h4 hid bixenon.. they will have alot of glare and wont be really as useful as he done a retrofit or a hid reflector retrofit.
^damnit boy! i was waiting for you to come in here lol. whats the company that does the retro fits? post up a link and maybe he could return his junk stuff and go with them. :cheers: it would be far cheaper and work much much better.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
hey pete, do you know if anyone actually makes the retrofit for the 240sx? like just a plug and play thing, from one company? or am i going to have to peice it together?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
KaRdoN said:
hey pete, do you know if anyone actually makes the retrofit for the 240sx? like just a plug and play thing, from one company? or am i going to have to peice it together?
what i think you do is buy all the pieces you want then you send it to someone (i forget what the place is ak liuspeed) and they figure out some cosmeticly pleaseing way to put the projectors inside the houseing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts