Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have two 240's one being a hicas model i have trying to dicide what suspension to buy. On more than a few sites the descripsion says it fits all model except hicas models. I was wondering if this is true? Thanks for any help.

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
91RMKS13 said:
i have two 240's one being a hicas model i have trying to dicide what suspension to buy. On more than a few sites the descripsion says it fits all model except hicas models. I was wondering if this is true? Thanks for any help.
where are you located and would you want to sell one of those :thumbup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not in a hurry to sell ethier. For now the hicas equiped model is my daily driver and the other is my love affair. I want to strip it and ad coilovers and adjustable sway bars and put a ca18 to lose wheight. I might take of an offer on the daily driver. Its a 91 with hicas the front end needs a little work and the doors need to be adjusted. it also has about 164000 miles but still runs very strong. i will try to get pics if your interested. but you would have to come to texas to get it.

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Neither really. Most people just buy a HICAS eliminator for around $150.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if any one is interested in the hicas model make an offer on this thread and i will think about it. forgive me if it takes a few days im lazy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
s10cky said:
so your trying to sell the hicas. 2k.
2k sounds pretty good, i will think about it. but i wasnt trying to sell i was just considering it to get money for my other car. If you would like i will try to get pics on here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts