Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm from the UK and have an N15 Nissan Almera with the GA14DE engine. I understand from the almera owners club that there are very little differences between the GA16 and the GA14, so I thought I'd ask about a few parts on here.

What is the going rate for a GA16DE w/VTC head, and an intake manifold for said head? The standard intake manifold on the UKDM GA series engines is of a different design to what you guys get, very restrictive. Any help welcome!

Thanks,

Phil

·
800+ posts
822 Posts
Going rates for a VTC GA16DE cylinder head and intake manifold depend on where in the US you are going to get it from, and where in the UK you are having it shipped to. Southern and Midwest states in the US have cheaper buy value than say New York or California. Also, depending on whether you live near a major port in the UK (Liverpool, Bristol, Southampton, London) will also effect the shipping rate.

I am assuming your Almera is OBDII, so that rules out a '91-'94 GA16DE. It would be cheaper to get the cylinder head and intake manifold off a Primera; I believe some of those models came with the VTC GA16DE. I've got family in the West Country and Surrey, so I might be able to get some good rates on shipping back to the UK.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luckily, I live only a few miles from Southampton, and the car is also OBD-I. If you could quote me some prices for a VTC head and intake manifold, aswell as the required parts to do the conversion, I would be most grateful. Thanks a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts