Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new here, thanks to Grant for tellin me about this forum.
I recognize some of you from zilvia and freshalloy.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
oh god no.........S15dude is here.......that's it, i'm leavin

actually, i'll stay, glad to have you, let's hope we can keep this forum idiot free for a while
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
tnord said:
oh god no.........S15dude is here.......that's it, i'm leavin

actually, i'll stay, glad to have you, let's hope we can keep this forum idiot free for a while
....to late! Grants already here! :D j/k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
aww dammit, s15dude an badmojo's here, I'm going to have to commit some hate crimes now. :p
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Grant said:
aww dammit, s15dude an badmojo's here, I'm going to have to commit some hate crimes now. :p
Always talkin shit about the crackers. Don't make me and tnord kick your ass. We will drive out there in our pickup trucks and string your ass up, ya hear! :p
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Can i have some suspension parts build with these special metals? they sounds light and strong:D
 
9

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I wasn't personally invited here, but it looks like most of the awesome people came over--unless you wanted this to be the No-Ma'am club?
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
IMHO there's nothing like seeing a girl driving a fixed up S14, I get shivers. (well not really, but i wish i did) - Always brings a smile to my face. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
96SEChick said:
I wasn't personally invited here, but it looks like most of the awesome people came over--unless you wanted this to be the No-Ma'am club?
of course you're welcome!! :)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top