Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my name is Kali, i have an 84 200sx turbo hatch, no exterior upgrades yet, im upgrading the turbo and exhaust in the next week, a T2 turbo with an Sr20 det o2 housing, also i am going from a stock exhaust to a 2.5in with no cat. so yeah ummm, anything that might be more interesting? um oh i am 17 and i am probably one of very few females here. I am also an active member in Club S12, so yeah, i hope i get a chance to talk and get to know some of you, Kali

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, i think im going to have to meet them, there is like one girl that i know of in club s12, but she doesnt own an s12, so yeah, i dont get to meet very many females that share my love of cars.

·
Registered
463 Posts
kali's s12 said:
hey my name is Kali, i have an 84 200sx turbo hatch, no exterior upgrades yet, im upgrading the turbo and exhaust in the next week, a T2 turbo with an Sr20 det o2 housing, also i am going from a stock exhaust to a 2.5in with no cat. so yeah ummm, anything that might be more interesting? um oh i am 17 and i am probably one of very few females here. I am also an active member in Club S12, so yeah, i hope i get a chance to talk and get to know some of you, Kali

Whoa...I love S12s. I had a chance to buy a frew but unfortunately, the money wasnt there at the time. And I kick myself for not selling my extra audio equipment for it.
Post some pics of that thing if you get the chance. I friggin love S12s.
WELCOME TO DA BOARDS!....but watchout for the horndogs around here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LethalAudio said:
Whoa...I love S12s. I had a chance to buy a frew but unfortunately, the money wasnt there at the time. And I kick myself for not selling my extra audio equipment for it.
Post some pics of that thing if you get the chance. I friggin love S12s.
WELCOME TO DA BOARDS!....but watchout for the horndogs around here.
thanks, i will make sure of that, lol, yeah i will try to get some pics up, i dont know if you want one still but a friend of mine is selling his s12 for 750, its in ok condition, he has done a lot of upgrades it just needs some body work and some interior no big, let me know if you are interested and i can hit him up no our forum.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nah, thats ok, I just started a new job after being on unemployment for a few months and I gotta catch up on my bills and get my car paid off before I get anything else. Shouldnt be too long though, maybe a few months...*sigh*....Ill have one eventually.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LethalAudio said:
Nah, thats ok, I just started a new job after being on unemployment for a few months and I gotta catch up on my bills and get my car paid off before I get anything else. Shouldnt be too long though, maybe a few months...*sigh*....Ill have one eventually.
ok well let me know when you are interested i can get you one thats runs hella good for cheap and thats located somewhere in your area also.

·
Registered
463 Posts
In the area? Somewhere in NC I bet, thats where most of the ones I find are. Ill definately be in touch when I start looking for one. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LethalAudio said:
In the area? Somewhere in NC I bet, thats where most of the ones I find are. Ill definately be in touch when I start looking for one. Thanks for the heads up!
well if you want one in the sc area i can find one there, i know of two in that area now. but yeah no prob any way i can help i will.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts