Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I want to know if anyone can make some other form of tail lights for our nissan 200 sx's.. even if its just the outer housing being red/white.. i dont like the yellow.. i want anythign BUT YELLOW!!!

the challenge.... IS ON

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Yeah man, something needs to be done for our lights,

http://mroberts4.tripod.com/blankpagedesigns/ has some GTR tails or something (layout).

We dont even have altezzas (not that id get them) but I mean, every Honda imaginable has them, and a lot of other cars too, even the sentra! But I agree. I might just get custom Lexus lights or something.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Why don't you just leave them they way they are? I think they look good. An option I considered for awhile was skyline lights. Of course you have to be willing to put down 600 just for installation. Not to mention most cost (R33, R34) cost around 250 a pair on EBAY.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well I have those blue reverse lights. They look hot and get plenty of looks. But...arent there more important things you could do instead of this?

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Not for me, I have to like my car first to do anything else, and I really hate the lights, especially the part thats on the trunk door.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
tail lights.....

when i first got my 200, the amber had to go, so i did, and so far i haven't seen any decent looking aftermarket stuff, i also have hyper white reverse, license plate lights and all red, except reverse of course, it all looks so uniform and simple, but that's my $0.02.......

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Why not just get clear tails, and paint them. Or just paint over your orange lenses with some transparent red paint. My sentra had clear tails, and I just painted them for a different look.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
tails.....

i did already paint my tails red, they're all red now, and i also did those to some 95 civic clear lights, now they look like something out of an si, (oh no, i modified a honda, shame on me....), a clear base then red looks good, but amber base then red, a little bit darker than expected, but it's ok, it is not that obvious......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts