Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
im Nyia Moua from St. Paul, MN. i have a 95 240SX and i just bought a set of 18x7.5 rims. i need help on what size of tires would fit nicely. i want them bigger and wider for the back rims. i want the fronts a little smaller, but still having them looking even. please hook me up with some dimensions of tires. Thanks!

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Check the 240 section for all of the information you could ever want on the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
HEY Nyia, i just qot new tires for my riax zuka rims, mine are 17'' and i have t0yo proxes tpt's .. i wouldnt suggest having 2 different tire sizes cuz it might screw up your alignment, and u dont want them too thin because u hit a pot hole and ur done haha., check out toyotires.com and they have all diff. dimensions and u can enter wut kind of car you have and they will give u suggestions -- hit me back

Nyia Moua said:
hi,
im Nyia Moua from St. Paul, MN. i have a 95 240SX and i just bought a set of 18x7.5 rims. i need help on what size of tires would fit nicely. i want them bigger and wider for the back rims. i want the fronts a little smaller, but still having them looking even. please hook me up with some dimensions of tires. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts