Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi and meet everyone here. I'm new to these forums but not to the automotive world. I recently picked up a 1984 300ZX Turbo, 50th Anniversary edition, and decided to join these forums after reading around a bit. It's #28 of the 5,000 they produced, and I'm very pleased with it. My other cars include a 1986 Golf GTI with 140,000 original kms on it, and a 2003 Lancer ES, as a daily driver.

Here are some pictures, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

I'm thinking of selling her simply because I have no room to keep her for now. But, the more I drive her, the more I want to keep her... lol. If she's still with me in the summer, she will be seeing a lot of time in the shop. I'm going to try and take care of the rust situation as much as I can (underbody), and see if Nissan can match that paint job exactly (I don't mind spending an arm and a leg if they can do it properly...).

I'm thinking of swapping in another VG30, although this one still runs beautifully. It was owned by a 40-55 year old for the first 15 years of it's life, and then a 46-52 year old for the 6 years after. I know the 2nd owner very well, and she's never been driven too hard. The tranny is still crisp, engine runs like a dream, and if I'm not mistaken, it's still the original clutch which has a lot of bite left in it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome and Congrats she's nice.... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts