Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Nissan family members, I'm new here and just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Jesse Rodriguez, I'm from Texas, and I drive a 1992 S13 SE, which I bought for $800. It was wrecked in the front so I need a new hood, and pretty much the whole passenger front end. The interior is just horrendous, just one example is that the power window does not work and it was parked at this lot for two years rolled down through rain and all, but it runs so I'm cool. I'm still in collage and still sort of new to the Nissan family(used to drive a Ford). Anyways glad to be here and if I would appreciate any advice that can be given.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
welcome! i see you live in texas, you might want to check out DNE dalles nissan enthusianst. they hold meets and are pretty cool guys. congrats on the 240! great cars! and since yours is pretty beat up its the perfect time to just replace what you can with new performance parts, they may be a bit more expensive but they normally hold up longer than oem (many tuner parts use stainless instead of oem steel) so they don't rust out and all that jazz :thumbup:

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was thinking the same, especially with the front end might as well go with an S15 conversion, I think, depends on cost of install. Only $1600 for kit. On the interior I can do it myself with some APC or Sparco seats, whichever I think is better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.