Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.... I know I've moved, however.............

I found a sic Spec V....This guy is SERIOUS!!!

It looks like he's got some sort of hybrid turbo (t4/t5 maybe?? I can't tell from lookin' at it..), he says that he runs 22lbs at the track....and gets low 10's...this I gotta see 1st hand.

Anyway, I found a N47 head for my ZX and I'll be burnin' 15's soon....

I'll post pics of this Spec ASAP..........probably not 'till Tuesday, but I'll get 'em for ya!

·
Registered
80 Posts
duckyz said:
Hey guys.... I know I've moved, however.............

I found a sic Spec V....This guy is SERIOUS!!!

It looks like he's got some sort of hybrid turbo (t4/t5 maybe?? I can't tell from lookin' at it..), he says that he runs 22lbs at the track....and gets low 10's...this I gotta see 1st hand.

Anyway, I found a N47 head for my ZX and I'll be burnin' 15's soon....

I'll post pics of this Spec ASAP..........probably not 'till Tuesday, but I'll get 'em for ya!

wow he's been f'ing with you.. t4/t5 turbo huh.... and 22 lbs huh?... I don't think so.

·
Registered
504 Posts
we all know specs are slow ;)

good to hear from ya. hows the weather? should be pretty nice about this time of year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's been kinda cold these past few weeks, but today was just gorgous!! The t-tops came off and I pimped around town a little.

I'm also looking at getting a N47 head to slap on....

I went to the track last weekend 'cause the old gal is running exceptionally well for being at 5000'. If you remember last year (Feb. '04) when we all went to the track, I ran a miserable 18.013 @ 82.31 mph. This time I ran a 16.95 @ 91.06. I looked up the pure stock (brand new car times in '83) numbers and Road&Track got a 17.00 even out of it. So with the N47 head and a cam...Maybe 15's are in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts