Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum. I have a ragged out '87 Nissan Sentra Coupe and I am interested in getting it going again. I came upon this site through the "all-knowing" Google search engine and it looked perfect for me. I bought my Nissan about 8 years ago with about 80,000 miles on it. I drove it for about 2 years and then bought a Honda. I was gonna trade her in, but the dealer wanted to shaft me, so I just kept her. I drove her a little, but over time she was neglected and I ended up just letting her sit until about 6 months ago. I am definitely not a mechanic and I figured that I would be able to recieve some help with getting her back going. Before I stopped driving it, I had a new alternator, distributor, and clutch put in because they were needed. Recently, I began the project of trying to drive her again. Amazingly I got it started and put in a new battery. I drained the fuel tank, put in some fresh gas, changed the fuel filter and began to drive her a little. During the driving she would cut-off just randomly. After sitting for a short period she would start back up and run a little bit and then cut off again. Now I cannot get her started at all. That is where I am with this piece right now. I love the car and don't want to give it up, so I am seeking some help with it. It's become a little project. So please.........Can anyone help me?

·
woo..im 25 dollars poorer
473 Posts
check out the sentra section of this site, hopefull yit will be useful for you.
WElcome to nf.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts