Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I tried to register but I'm already a member here.... which is news to me, so I hope this isn't a repost.

I'm Cameron, I recently crossed over from Honda ownership last spring when I sold my Civic SI after buying my very first S14 :thumbup:. I was just basically looking to get away from FWD, I wanted a project car, and I didn't want 6464656464 other people with the same car I had. Well now I'm head over heels in love with everything Nissan.

Long term I'm putting this car in a garage, I'm an aircraft mechanic in the USAF who's seperating to start a white collar career, I need something to wrench on. My long term plans are to redue the suspension top to bottom, Auto to Manual Conversion, and a swap (SR20DET or RB26DETT).

While I don't have extensive vehicle maintianence knowledge there isn't much I can't fix on a Jet, so learning won't be so bad. I'm FAQ hunting right now so anything u guys know of relating to my project would be great. One more thing, I mis-spell and I fat finger allot of things cause I type like a tweaker lol. :givebeer:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome to NF! Hope everything goes well on your project car, keep us updated!! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts