Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey evereybody. Here is the deal. I'm fifteen years old and someday in the near future, i hope to get a nissan 240sx and maybe swap in an SR20 or RB20. I just need to learn stuff about the s13 and silvias. So please talk to me. I would like to know what a good deal for maybe a beater 240 that runs is. thanks everybody.

· i'm an asshole
2,014 Posts
if you plan on driving a swapped 240 in Cali, then forget about it. passing emissions in that state is very difficult, plus cops are cracking down on swapped vehicles there. and you don't need to learn about silvia's, they were not sold here and your 240 will not become one. depending on what condition it is in, you can find a 240 anywhere from $800-up.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i see. well my bro had some guys do a jdm 3sgte swap into his mr2 and they have connections that can smog jdm engines for 100 bucks a year. its not the emissions that it wont pass, its the visual test. i know that it would be very hard to drive a swapped 240 here on account of the police but but other people are doing it so im gonna give it a shot. i would appreciate any information you could give me on the 240.

· Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
8,646 Posts
All this info that you want to learn about the 240SX has been covered many many times. All you have to do to start learning is read all the various threads that have been posted. Another good place to get some general info is:

Main Page - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now if you have a specific technical question, we're here to help you.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you. you are helpful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.