Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Surf
807 Posts
quoted from the vid "damn man, i had a bad launch man" what a fag, the sentra had a horrible launch compared to that guy. Tight vid though, even if it is the 3rd different post ive seen about it.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Yeah, it's me stopping a major bragger from bragging. Spanked him so bad, that he don't have that car anymore and it's not because he doesn't have money;)

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, so that is you? Way to go man! I love the excuses from the S2000 guy, too. :)

·
Surf
807 Posts
Thats great how you just laugh the whole time while he's making a scene reving the hell outta his engine

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Thanks Guys:D I don't mind playing clean up man every now and then. He got rid of the S2000 and went back to using his twin turbo'd RX-7 in which I smoked (nasty-style) with my Red B12 from start to finish and guess what his excuse was then "I got a bad launch":p Too funny.....So all that Vtec revvin to 9200 rpm and 6 speeds ain't going to get no street driven honda past me! but I digress:( and say I'm not a street racer......

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
sr20 805 said:
that shit was tight........ that foo got smoked. and boost_boy was just sitting there laughing at that foo wasting his gas revving!
I only heard the b12 revving... the bov sound tells me it was him. Oh, and bad launch my ass... Its called torque! Sounds like that S2000 guy couldn't buy a clue if it was a blue light special.

Yeah, boost boy, you need to get that piece dynoed so I can compare dyno sheets with you. I want to see where the majority of your power is at.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I'll be going to the dyno tomorrow or saturday because I have a special interest group that's interested how much power is being dumped out of the little 1809cc motor. the power starts around 3200 and peaks at about 6900 (with the new cams), but I rev this thing to 8800 rpm before "They all float":p Quote: From Stephen King's "It"...I'll keep you guys posted.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I love that S2000 because it's a handsome little car. Like I said, he beat my friend in a 95 200sx w/bb det by about a half a car and he swore up and down that my P>O<S B12 was no exception to the spankings. Coming from the track that day, I smoked him on the top end; he claims he topped out at 152mph or something like that, who cares. It was fun racing him though because that little car moves pretty good and he knows how to drive, so that "Damn man, I had a bad lauch was B.S.". The little camera guy weighed maybe 135lbs while guess who was in the back seat of my car because she wanted to see just how fast the car was? His girlfriend who weighed in at hefty 165lb in which did not help those borrowed 200sx SE-R rims with 205/55-15 tires scrubbing on my rear struts. Didn't matter though, I actually did a burn out for the camera and not try to actually launch:p But I do know one thing, she got wet in that back seat:D when I went to second and watched her boyfriend's little lead, disappear!

·
Registered
90 Posts
insane. i love to watch the "underdog" come out on top. does anyone know where to get more sentra race vids at i like to download them and send them to my honda loving freinds.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
I gotta say that had to be the S2000 revving at the light, no?? I'm sure boost_boy will clarify eventually. I mean it was a video and all, but I swear my left nut that sounded like a honda mill revving not a nissan. the S2000 did sound sweet though. You Gotta love Boost_boy strait clowning that guy to his face while he's revving. Priceless. Boost_boy YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I gotta say that had to be the S2000 revving at the light, no??
Actually, that was my car:p He just held his rpm's at about 3500rpm; Actually and as I stated before, I was just showing off for the camera by revving and dumping the clutch. But I was laughing at him because I knew he knew what was fixing to happen, smokage:( And you should have saw the look on his face "Priceless". His woman was in the back seat and she could say was "[email protected]@@mn". You heard the CA18DET push it's little T25 into it's grave.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
boost_boy said:
I'll be going to the dyno tomorrow or saturday because I have a special interest group that's interested how much power is being dumped out of the little 1809cc motor
So its tomorrow... Did you end up going?

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I'm going to go down to the shop now and see when they're going to start. Get about 2 gallons of C16 and some last minute tuning....Stand by

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Damn boost, your shit sounds bad ass. I didn't hear a blow off though. Hmm. I got shitty speakers on my computer or you don't have. Hell I don't care, the vid was raw.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
In due time;) Maybe tonight..we'll see:cool:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts