Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Traitor
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :)

I finnaly got my 1994 Nissan Sentra Limited Edition yesterday! Its in near mint condition with 45,000 miles and power everything.

I was looking around for information on Nissan's and happened to stumble across this site.

After seeing this 1994 Sentra I was sold. Awesome car!

I was wondering what the diffrences were between the XE and my Limited Edition. Also is the Limited Edition also called the LE?

Thanks

And Hello!

:D

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Only 45K.....sweet! There are no dfferences between the XE or the "Limited Editon." I guess Nissan thought that "Limited Edition" sounded more fancy than XE.

·
S12 Fanatic
211 Posts
That is a great car! With care it'll last another 200,000 miles (especially if you don't live in a rust-prone region)
My wife drives a 92 Sentra XE. I assume yours has the GA16DE engine, as hers does. It's a great little engine, not much power but reliable as can be. My favorite part about that Sentra is the handling. I once terrorized the Blue Ridge Parkway in the Smoky Mountains National Park (Western North Carolina, USA) in her Sentra. The handling of the car allowed me to really fly around mountain twists and switchbacks. Would have been better with a Sentra SE-R though.

·
Traitor
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep its the GA16de. I can see how people say its slow. I noticed that its lacking some major power in 2nd gear. Although its faster than my first car, so its good enough for me :)

It does handle really nice too.

B

·
0 Posts
Only 45K? Wow - I thought I was good coming in with 67K! (well, it had 67K when I bought it on Wednesday, it now has 68,700...)...

Oh yeah, this thing has a heck of a lot more balls than the 4ALC that was in my Corolla! Anyways - (I know street racing is bad) I have had a couple of minor "showdowns" with some Civic's around the area... hah... what a joke - I can spank a Civic (not speaking of an Si or a "heavily modded" one, but the average ricer Civic) without much effort... it looks good on me and bad on them for a 4-door to wail on there "sport coupe"... ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts