Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seems like a great sight and loads of knowledge here. We'll after my 06' Ranger Edge 4x4 was totaled (not my fault) I decide to buy this pristine 1995 Loaded (leather, auto-climate, non-smoked, ALL OEM Add-ons)Pathfinder LE. It's got 140,000 on it and runs like a little champ. I take it snow boarding alot and am very happy with its track and 4-wheel capabilities. I do miss my Rangers efficient 4wd system, but for the most part my pathfinder is money. The only thing is...POWER!! I've swapped out all fluids to synthetic and put new plugs and rotor and tested all cylinder pressure. The motor is tight as a drum.. It's just a heavy little beast, so I want to do a 300Z swap..Is that possible? Doesn't have to be turbod, but will the 300Z heads, ECU, and intake be a viable upgrade?? Just need alittle direction here, once shown where to go I can figure it out (I think) Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update...ver1.1

We'll...after looking into more past post into the original question I posted. It seems that the 300Z motor option is not the way to go. I'll come up with some other options and post my advancements, first things first headers (wrapped) and more work on scavenging the exhaust and some porting and polishing here and there and some other of my favorite old tricks..Peace all

1 - 2 of 2 Posts