Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
how much are you planning on selling your rims for. I live in montreal where do you live. I remember seeing your car on the npclub.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
what kind of rims do you want? i have alot of different styles and stuff. but my best prices of rims are the ADR designs. prob get them to you for cheap.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to spend about $1000.00 Can on the rims I have a quote from a friend of mine. MR7's for 1000.00$ Can (17's). Apparently it's a really good deal.

There's a few picture of my car @ www.teamimpulse.ca

I'm from Calgary by the way.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey dude.. 1000 bux can get u a set of ADR rims 17 " including rubber ! without it itll cost you less. go to

www.ADRwheels.com

and tell me what style you want and ill ask for the price

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you talking about Canadian funds or American funds???

Here are the one that I like the most. DV-8 (Black), DTM and GT-SPORT. 17's And do you know if tehey are making these in Gun Metal (On the web site they don't so they might not)

Thanks a lot man.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Hey man, what spoiler is that? How much and where could I get it, if its still being sold, its really nice.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Im not sure if its like that, but im guessing the spoiler wasnt made for the car? It just seems like its a little bit higher/raised from the trunk? (Theres space) did you put it on without problems or was there custom work done?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Psch91 said:
Im not sure if its like that, but im guessing the spoiler wasnt made for the car? It just seems like its a little bit higher/raised from the trunk? (Theres space) did you put it on without problems or was there custom work done?
It a universel spoiler that you have to custom install, it's actually pretty easy to install it. It doesn't seem like the spoiler is a little bit higher from the trunk, it is a bit higher. But i does look good anyway.

·
Registered
672 Posts
nice 200, just one suggestion, skirts! thats whats the next body part i wanna get on my sentra.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts