Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GA15 Turbo power
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of my nissan lucino. It aint actually mine but it is the exact same color with the rear spoiler.
For those who have asked me in my other thread, my lucino is a lucino gg and 1.5 twin cam. Under the hood there is the metal plaque which there is written:

TYPE: E-FB14
MODEL: AAWARHFB14EDAU-AK2
COLOR: AJ4K
ENGINE: GA15 (DE) 1497
TRANS AXLE: R55F3OA FB37

I'll have pics for my car in the forum as soon i find my camera. I really forgot where it is.

Here is the image its the first one it's the largest image on the page.

http://sunny_lucino.tripod.co.jp/history.html#9405[/IMG]

·
Registered
327 Posts
I agree

Man that bumper look good! Is that twin fog lamps?Anyway the sunny 2000 autech also looks good.{looks like a stillen lip spoiler factory style}
I dont know too much about the 1.5l but I think I read that is the same as the ga16de just smaller displacment?..Find that camera and posts some pics of it{good close ones of the exshaust manifold and air intake}Some of it maybe interchangable?Never know until you research.As of body kits a b14 kit would probly work fine.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I agree with you there man.It just looks sweat....When I said"Kinda looks like the new 2liter from the jdm" I was talking about the neo engine pic. from what I read witch wasn't much Its one bad mama jama.Every one else gets all these wicked nasty engine options{dont get me wrong we do have the sr20 option}, but some time I wish I lived some were else simple for the better looking and preforming cars.That will never happen for me though.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
what kind of kit is that? where can i find it . im really leaning towards the lucino conversion or that kit ... since the VIS invader type 6 is out of production.

·
Registered
479 Posts
lucino

i came across those headlamps last night on sr20deforums and i want them cause they will plug up to my hid kit i can get. i also want the JDM clear corners do you know where i can get either or??

M

·
0 Posts
Grille/Front Clip

Anywhere you know of where i can buy a front clip or at least the bumper cover and grille??

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts