Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
all i can see is the front bumper with what looks to be maxima bumper lights and a piece of sheetmeatl for an "engine cover" of sorsts....and.....um a big wing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RBI*04 said:
all i can see is the front bumper with what looks to be maxima bumper lights and a piece of sheetmeatl for an "engine cover" of sorsts....and.....um a big wing.
Sorry man but surely you dont know your cars very well.The front bumper is a Veilside Integra two piece front end cut under the lights with a fiberglass mold of the stock se-r bumper.You wont find another bumper like this ever again.Also a set of Veilside Prelude sideshirts molded on .

·
Registered
851 Posts
Mintser said:
Sorry man but surely you dont know your cars very well.The front bumper is a Veilside Integra two piece front end cut under the lights with a fiberglass mold of the stock se-r bumper.You wont find another bumper like this ever again.Also a set of Veilside Prelude sideshirts molded on .
ooooooh yea i was really gonna know that it was a 2pc front end by veilside for an integra :rolleyes:.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Mintser said:
.You wont find another bumper like this ever again.Also a set of Veilside Prelude sideshirts molded on .
....unnnnless i make one....... :balls:

sorry bro, nothing but the work impresses me. the sheet metal around the engine is gaudy, the pastel paint looks like faded green, the front bumper is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to wild, the wing is a bit doofy, and the wheels are huge.

any engine mods?

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Interesting work on the GenII Integra Veilside front. I would need to see it in person to judge the quality of the body work.
Original, that's for sure.

Can't really see the side skirts.

From that pic. all I can really see as far as custom body work are the skirts (molded), and the front bumper.

My car will have a little body work done to it :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
wow looks quite interested... should get the tsuru front end to add a cleaner look to the front end.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts