Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nismophiliac
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help! I've got the sr engine in my 240sx. now I;m faced with a new problem. The two connectors (the large gray one, and the small brown one,) are no where to be found! The engine is a non turbo SR20DE with the distributor, not direct fire coils. My question is does anyone know where the two connectors are? I've checked everywhere, no wires seem to be cut. I've completely unwrapped the entire harness, and still....no connectors were found. Does anyone know if the USDM FWD SR20DE wiring harness will work in my 240sx? Or does anyone know if the s14 sr20de used a different kind of connector?

Any advice will help. Thanks.

·
Nismophiliac
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nismo200sx16 said:
I think he means were the engine harness connects to the cars harness.
Yes. The two connectors. The large gray one, and the smaller brown one. My sr20de harness did not come with those connectors. The wiring harness does not appear to be cut, but I'm not sure.

This is what I have done to try to find the connectors:

First, I unwrapped the entire harness to look for cut wires. None were found. Next, I looked everywhere for the S13 sr20det wiring harness pics, every pic has been unclear.

This is what I plan on doing for my solution, I plan on buying a s13 wiring harness, along with a s13 ecu. i really don't want to do this, but I just might have to. If anyone knows where I can find a ecu relatively cheap, please tell me, I want to spend around $200 or so on the ecu.

·
Nismophiliac
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone know where I can get a detailed image of the s14 kouki and zenki wiring harness?

·
Nismophiliac
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts