Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I've got a 1996 Sentra that I want to help out a little. I've already installed an audio system so that is taken care of, but I want some modifications that will either be mechanical (turning, torque, horsepower) or just increase aesthetic value (altezza taillights, euro antenna, pedals, uh HID lights, hmm clear corners, etc.) If anyone could give me some help on "standard" things to do to make a 1996 Sentra nice, please do so. I have about $800 I want to spend on this project, so nothing too expensive please. Also if I could get a list of retailers (online especially) besides eBay that carry all kinds of super-duper Sentra gear that'd be appreciated also.

As you can tell I'm kind of a newbie to all this car stuff so please describe things as you would to a newbie (in otherwords hold the super-tech terms that no one really understands at all). Thanks.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you should get one of my grills

I make the skyline style grill and they have been tuning out awsome. a few people have them and the really like them. its only 75$ and includes the shipping and mounting hardware. Email me for pics and any questions you may have. [email protected] I also make alot of other custom stuff for the b14.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
It depends what you want. If you want a sleeper, go with a CAI, pulley and 2" exhaust system, or some lower springs and shocks. If you want to be a riceboy get the Altezzas, clear corners and all that other crap that does nothing but make you car look worse IMHO.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are some retailers for pulleys, cold air intake or exhaust system...and how much do those things run?

Also I've seen some things about "racing headers." What do they do and how effective are they for increasing power.

Same for a front strut bar, what does it do and how much does it help?

Shocks and springs: how easy to install and how expensive?
Thanks,
MJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts