Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem if I pull the e-brake up to high it will lock and will not release for awhile and the handle will have a lot of play plus I can still drive the car but I'll be killing the pads.
If I'm on a hill and pull on the e-brake the car will roll.

Please help I want to do peal-outs.

P.S. Yes I've checked the brake cable. Nope! Not that. :rolleyes:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
RATED-R said:
I have a problem if I pull the e-brake up to high it will lock and will not release for awhile and the handle will have a lot of play plus I can still drive the car but I'll be killing the pads.
If I'm on a hill and pull on the e-brake the car will roll.

Please help I want to do peal-outs.

P.S. Yes I've checked the brake cable. Nope! Not that. :rolleyes:
if you want to do "peal-outs" all you have to do is, when your at a stand still put it in first gear with the clutch in and rev like a SOB and let the clutch out. That always works for me. If youre tring to do a brake stance with the E-brake on youre gonna burn the hell out of your clutch. trust me on tha:mad: . If youre tring to park on a hill and leave your car there DONT leave it in N. Put it in like 1st gear or something. f*** it put block infront of your tires* j/p :D

·
Registered
547 Posts
I have the same problem. I have to put it at the highest "click" to make it stay, and then when I take it off I have to use both hands and really put some strength into it. So if anyone has any answers I would like to know how to tighten the e-brake.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there is a little Nut on the ebrake to make it tight but eventually you keep yanging on it with full power you'll rip and strip that nut off!!:D

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
There is an adjustment screw under the center console. If your cable is REALLY stretched it will have to be replaced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts