Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a kenwood cd player and the remote wire for some reason is not working i tested it with a test wire from the connector on the back of the cd player and im getting no power? Im trying to get my amp work so i was thinking of hooking up a jumper wire from the power cable of the amp to the remote with a switch in between to turn it off when i turn off my car...any other suggestions or any help to fix my problem would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Greg

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
se_nismo said:
hey guys i have a kenwood cd player and the remote wire for some reason is not working i tested it with a test wire from the connector on the back of the cd player and im getting no power? Im trying to get my amp work so i was thinking of hooking up a jumper wire from the power cable of the amp to the remote with a switch in between to turn it off when i turn off my car...any other suggestions or any help to fix my problem would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Greg
I had a friend that ran his remote from his power and had a switch in his power wire. Problems with it though, you have to switch it off EVERY time or your battery is caput. Everytime you turn your car on, it gives a VERY LOUD thump.

Maybe the wire is broken or carroded somewhere?

·
Registered
58 Posts
yea it defective...sounds like u need another one...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts