Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*NEED HELP WITH BUYING A CAR....*

The car is a 1989 Nissan 240sx with 187,930 miles, the interior is perfectly fine..pretty nice..the bad things are: it needs a new clutch because the clutch has gone bad like..its not drivable.. and the exterior just needs some buffing and a new paint job, other than that its a nice car..the guy is selling it for $600..good price? should I jumped on this right away? oh and if you were wondering the car is bone stock..

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
xred-dynastyx said:
The car is a 1989 Nissan 240sx with 187,930 miles, the interior is perfectly fine..pretty nice..the bad things are: it needs a new clutch because the clutch has gone bad like..its not drivable.. and the exterior just needs some buffing and a new paint job, other than that its a nice car..the guy is selling it for $600..good price? should I jumped on this right away? oh and if you were wondering the car is bone stock..

try to go down to 500, clutch for the KA24E is about 99+tax (clutch master at kragen or auto zone)....and might cost you atleast 100-150 for a mechanic to install it, unless you can do it yourself. Its a good deal , if he bitches......just say that , if you see he wont give in......take it at 600. Just fight a bit, check the hatch for any rust, and where the spare tire is at...make sure you check the pop up lights.....check the side of engine for any oil leak....

the hell with it buy it!!! just do a full tune up, atleast a valve cover gasket, oil change, filter, fuel filter, air filter.....check the plugs in case....and hope the wires are fine. :fluffy:

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Yeah, that is CHEAP. Buy that and toss in the KA24DET like I did!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts