Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I had posted here before about my problem. I own a '91 Sentra and my winshield washer container needs to be replaced. Originally I was going to buy the part of a member here, but they stopped emailing me.

Can someone let me know how I would go about buying the part from a junkyard/scrapyard? I don't have the slightest clue where to look or how to ask for the part? Do I just say I'm looking for a winshield washer container from a 91 Sentra?

Any help would be appreciated!

· Destroyer of worlds.
2,656 Posts
why does it need to be replaced?

if its cracked you can fix it in a couple ways. you can use a solder iron to melt the plastic and weld the cut closed. or you can squeeze epoxy into the crack. either way is permanent.

· Registered
17 Posts
there is a junk yard at old Weston road and St. Clair that had an NX 2000. If the containers are the same you can just go there and pull it yourself and pay on your way out.

Hi everyone,
I had posted here before about my problem. I own a '91 Sentra and my winshield washer container needs to be replaced. Originally I was going to buy the part of a member here, but they stopped emailing me.

Can someone let me know how I would go about buying the part from a junkyard/scrapyard? I don't have the slightest clue where to look or how to ask for the part? Do I just say I'm looking for a winshield washer container from a 91 Sentra?

Any help would be appreciated![/QUOTE]

· Registered
6 Posts
There are plenty of ppl parting out Sentras for cheap. Just because you had a bad experience with one doesn't mean all of them are bad. I'm checking out a parts car tomorrow or so... if I find a reservoir, I'll sell it to you for the price I buy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.