Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help, i'm not sure what knid of turbo i have. I just bought it the other day, and i'm not sure what i got myself into. The side of it says... Garrett M24 A/R 42.... I think it's a t25, but not sure... Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, if anyone has any idea it would be great. More for the description, it has an compressor .42 and exhaust .48... Maybe 40 trim. Also has 2 bolts for the compressor inlet and outlet. I figured you guy would know more than toyota guys... please help... thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, long weekend... The compressor outlet has 2 bolts, both 180 degrees opposite of each other.... It does say garrett on the side of it, so i know it's not a mitsu... Still not sure though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok. well i found out that it is a brand new replacement for a Nissan Skyline... Now if anyone knows the model numbers for this turbo, or if there are any internal upgrades for it, just yell... thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
zb 0267j
14411-24u04
466071-6c

That is from my no# plate on the center section. Here is alittle extra info. .48 a/r turbine gt62 trim wheel(t25)
.42 a/r compressor 50 trim wheel(t3)
It has a single B.B. center section and is good to about 16 psi.

The oil inlet is a 12mm bolt hole with a 1.25 pitch and 1/4" npt fittings fit the water ports.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts