Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 1992 sentra e wont pass smog. i did plugs wire roter cap oil and cleaned my k&n filter. was a 216 at idle of hc after tuneup its now a 350 wtf. any ideas? i have an underdrive pulley and header. i cant for the life of me figure it out. the smog dude mentioned misfireing but i cant hear it, only the engine shakes funny a couple times a minute. any help make me happy.

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
ga16de6669 said:
my 1992 sentra e wont pass smog. i did plugs wire roter cap oil and cleaned my k&n filter. was a 216 at idle of hc after tuneup its now a 350 wtf. any ideas? i have an underdrive pulley and header. i cant for the life of me figure it out. the smog dude mentioned misfireing but i cant hear it, only the engine shakes funny a couple times a minute. any help make me happy.
yeah engine shaking at times could be a miss fire. check the gaps on your plugs. maybe your 02 sensor is bad but i doubt it. possibly the header but from what i read on the thread it shouldnt affect anything....sure am glad we dont have smog tests in texas. the refinery plants produce way too mutch toxics to care abotu our cars lol

·
TRIPPLITE COMMAND CONSOLE
109 Posts
yeah..
im glad where i live we have very very little smog control..
off the joy of smelling a gutted cat in the morning!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts