Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
I've had my '03 Track since June '03. I have only had it happen at one gas station at a particular pump 3 times (I've learned my lesson!). I think it has to do with the rate of flow...? I found it was better when I rotated the nozzle about 45 degrees clockwise. It was a pain those few times...but was it really so bad you'd consider trading back for your old car?!?!?! :confused:

· Registered
13 Posts
When I first saw your thread I assumed it was another VERY common problem with the Z33, but it wasn't. A lot of times the fuel door sticks and doesn't open. The best solution is to wiggle the fuel door, lean back in the car and press the button again. However I suggest if this 'problem' rears its ugly head w/ your Z, that you give up on automobiles and society in general, move to the Ozarks, and live the life of a hermit.

C'mon, you have to think of your Z more than just a nice looking sporty utilitarian people-mover. The "Z community" is made up of people that love all Z's for their heritage, beauty, etc... If every time you have a little issue you run screaming to the dealership to take it back and give you something else, then the "Z community" will view you as the whiny neurotic step-daughter that they tell everyone under their breath "isn't blood related".

Show some LOVE for your Z!!!!!
:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.