Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a strut for my 1990 300zx and it has the Presure system on it the front left is bad as can be. I was thinking of paying 250 for all 4 but i just want to get by with one. can anyone help me out.

also i need a motor for the window on the passanger side i think i have not taken the panel off to check it out but i will but need to buy one napa and weaver ect want 200 any where cheaper i have looked everywhere on the internet

thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
scottb8855 said:
I need a strut for my 1990 300zx and it has the Presure system on it the front left is bad as can be. I was thinking of paying 250 for all 4 but i just want to get by with one. can anyone help me out.

also i need a motor for the window on the passanger side i think i have not taken the panel off to check it out but i will but need to buy one napa and weaver ect want 200 any where cheaper i have looked everywhere on the internet

thanks

what does a dealer wnat for just 1 strut? you shouldnt have to buy 4 if you only need 1. If it were me and $ was tight i would just replace the front 2 struts.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
struts

http://www.net-parts-express.com/epc-jobs.asp

ok if you go there it tells me to drill a hole in the strut i dont understand, do they not make a strut with the ECVSA it has the sensor on top of the strut and it has a relief valve on it. so please help it is bleeding it needs help.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nevermind

i got it so thanks all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts