Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· KA24DET
1,145 Posts
RMS13 said:
well isnt it true that all canadian 240sx's have lsd's??
Some were sold in Canada that were US Federal. Also I think a few dealers in Canada sold Japanese made 240SX's. I decoded my VIN, and my car was manufactured in Japan, and sold in California. Having no A/C isn't bad, in fact, I think A/C is just too heavy for me. The sputtering problem sounds like a vaccuum leak.

· KA24DET
1,145 Posts
RMS13 said:
Vehicle Description
Year: 1992 Make: NISSAN Model: 240SX

Claim History - this vehicle has 2 claim(s)
Was the vehicle reported as Salvage, Rebuilt, Altered? REBUILT
Was the vehicle imported from outside BC? YES , CANADIAN, 03SEP2002
Are there any ICBC claims involving vehicle damage? YES

Claim Date Type of Claim Amount Paid Nature of Payment
03-Sep-2004 COLLISION NOT AVAILABLE TOTAL LOSS
20-Jul-2004 VANDALISM $3524.96 REPAIRS

this is what i found out, when it says model: 240sx, if it was a se would it say that or what
You need to fully decode the VIN. It's actually kind of fun, you get to learn all kinds of neat facts about your car. The more you've done to it, or the more that has been done to it, the cooler it is to decode the VIN and imagine what the car was like when it rolled off the lot. I kinda want to track down the guy that bought my car when it was new in 1989 and show him my 1997 KA24DET with T04E... Haha.

· KA24DET
1,145 Posts
Shift_240 said:
Haha If my car had the same record as yours I would want to track down the guy too! Two accidents within a couple of months! Jeez...
That poor fool got vandalized and had an accident within the half year... If that happened to me, I'd be in a rampage, killing everything in sight. Of course, I'm only a few steps short of guarding my car with a shotgun in hand, 24/7. Right now, my car is the best thing in my life.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.