Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey can anyone help me cuz my Radiator eats up so much Anti coolant i gotta keep putting in, when i dont put any it smokes, i tried looking for leaks under neath the car, but there isn't any :mad:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell yah its gone everytime i put my A/C on even for a couple minutes...its all ready drained

·
Registered
163 Posts
Are you leaking any coolant?? I had a similar problem where my coolant was leaking and I was always running low. My problem turned out to be a leaking water pump that I had to replace.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww man dont tell me its bad like that.....im gonna go check on that in the chiltons book.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You should be able to see a coolant leak.
Check all of your hoses.
Check the front of your motor.

If you still can't find the leak, pull your dipstick. If the oil looks milky white, you've found your coolant leak.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it drains like major after at least 2hours after the a/c was on, im guessing there's a hole somewhere in the hoses

·
Registered
379 Posts
Try this as it may be a very simple solution to a very simple problem. Replace your radiator cap.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found the problem, but its major. it has a crack right on the front of the radiator the plastic part. So i guess my luck now is getting a new Radiator

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ouch! I had that same problem last year on my Nissan Motorsports radiator. Never understood why they had plastic ends. I now have an all steel radiator from Import Parts Hawaii. I think it was less than $150.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts