Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i have been looking for an intake for my 97 sentra gxe and alot of places are telling me there isnt alot of options for my car one store wanted to charge me 300 dollors for an injen cold air intake first of all is that to much to pay second they told me that is was for a different make so i couldnt get it another guy told me about weapon r for like 215 dollars is this a good purchase for my car please let me know b4 i purchase it or is there any other intakes out for my car '
thanks.........

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Okay lisa, first off welcome to the nissan forums. I'm Chris. Well i know of a site that sells Hot Shot Cold Air Intakes for $200. Hot Shot is the best around for our GA16DE's. Injen is also a good intake but is quite expensive. Weapon R is good but I know you can find them cheaper. Place Racing has intakes for our cars that are pretty good as well. Hope this helps and if you need anything, PM me.

K

·
0 Posts
I have a place racing CIA and it works fine! hot shot has one aswell. Injen is too damn expensive!!:eek:

·
Registered
126 Posts
i dont think injen CAI is really that expensive. But ummm ive heard a lot of good stuff bout the hotshot CAI. I don't think anyone has gotten the Injen CAI as of yet. But I did have the SRI and it was really loud and worth the money.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Well Injen isnt that expensive but im saying if you are going to pay around $200 for an intake (injen) that is a WAI, pay the $200 or so and get the HotShot Intake that has been dyno tested to give us a lot of bang for the buck. DOnt get me wrong, i think Injen is a good company but unless you can get a good deal for the intake, go with hot shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts