Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post, Nissan x-Trail 2009. The cd player has worked fine for the 3 odd years since i bought the car but just seems to have jammed. I wanted to eject cd's to change them which i havent for a while and nothing is ejecting. Seem to hear the noise of it trying but it appears jammed.
I looked online generally and tried all the ideas but nothing.
Do you think that unhooking the battery and leaving it a few minutes might do it or has anyone any ideas please.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,020 Posts
You can try this: Press your CD player's power and eject buttons down at the same time, holding them for about ten seconds. If your stereo has a "force eject" feature, it should spit out the CD. If this doesn't work, start the car and try again. Some CD players may not function when the car is turned off.

·
Registered
488 Posts
My 06 Xtrail still had the factory nissan am/fm/cd player when i bought the truck in 2015. Worked good enough, i still have the stock speakers which are fine. But in 2017 i had a double din am/fm/cd/bluetooth stereo installed. I bought it for only $140 brand new. Was a discontinued, last year's model so it was cheaper then the most current one sold. Paid a pro $100 to install it. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and decide it is time to upgrade to something better, without breaking your bank account. Nothing too flashy to attract car stereo thieves, but something that gives you some nicer audio pleasures. Plus the bluetooth is great for hands free cell phone call taking or using your smartphone to play music apps thru the car stereo. I have this JVC double din . Looks great at night, i can customize the colors, sounds great with the stock speakers, the buttons and functions are large and simple and was only $140 to purchase here in Canada. Before i bought it, i went and did many online searches for car stereo reviews and this kept getting high praise for the price and quality.
JVC KW-X840BTS 2 Din Digital Media Receiver with Built-in Bluetooth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts