Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I"m a newbie i live in Trinidad West Indies, I own a nissan 2004 Wingroad. This wagon is based on the Japanese Spec Nissan B-15 chassis, which leads me to my question, is the american spec Nissan Sentra B-15 chassis Similar to the Japanese Spec B-15 chassis and will brakes and other suspension parts interchange between these two chassis?newbie:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hi I"m a newbie i live in Trinidad West Indies, I own a nissan 2004 Wingroad. This wagon is based on the Japanese Spec Nissan B-15 chassis, which leads me to my question, is the american spec Nissan Sentra B-15 chassis Similar to the Japanese Spec B-15 chassis and will brakes and other suspension parts interchange between these two chassis?newbie:

There is no Japanese Spec B-15s. Only american based B-15s. Also, the "american" Spec B-15s are made in Mexico. You may be thinking of the Nissan Primera which is the P10 and P11 platforms. As far as interchangable suspension and brakes go. I believe there are some things that are interchangable since the Infiniti G20 shares the P11 platform.

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,241 Posts
i had a RHD " B15 Sentra" in Singapore, as in my sig, it was identical internally and externally as far as i could tell.
Since the B14 and N15 stuff swaps over why wouldn't the B15 and N16 stuff swap over ?
BTW this car was sold as a Sentra in Malaysia at the same time as a Sunny in Singapore

1 - 3 of 3 Posts