Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
g'day all....

im in the process of ripping the head off a nissan pulsar with the QG18 motor... all has been done, although im stuck at the moment, with the cams, timing chain, etc... i was wondering if somebody here has a link to, or has a copy of, or advice on, in the removal of these bloody cams! im not a total car n00b, although when it comes to needing advice like this, sadly i dont have access to the related manuals :(
any help at all is greatly appreciated!

thanks!

John from "downunder"

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey John, I have the service manual the QG18DE engine. If you pm me your e-mail address i'll e-mail it to you. The file is in PDF format and about 3mb in size.

Baz

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank u fellas, chimmike and baz666.... chimmike, baz666 had already helped me out , with the manual, which had head bolt tensions etc but thank you anyways.. by the way, sorry about starting the post with " help needed " but i think i was just a bit desperate at the time :)

I OWE YOU A FEW BEERS BAZ!

·
Registered
3 Posts
can you guys also help me out please? i also have the head off my QG18 engine (to change the gasket) and need the correct timing settings, screw tensions, etc. Can someone please email me the service manual? [email protected]

thanks heaps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts