Nissan Forum banner

Help needed here!

3K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  naddie 
G
#1 ·
All right everyone:

I have a 97 Sentra GXE (Stock). My manager has dared me to a race in 6 months. More than enough time for both of us to work on our engines. He owns a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am (4 cyl. version) I do not have any idea what he plans to do to his car. I need help to win this race. He thinks that imports suck big time. I do not think so. So if any of you can properly school me in this whole mod scene, please do so. I would like to know what mods would i need perform in my car and how much would they cost. I need to win this race. Big time import honor is in stake here. I would rather leave Turbo and Nitrous as last resort. Alas i do know that it will be nescesary to use one or both of such ungodly HP sources. I defently want to keep my engine. So if anyone can school me, please do so, i need help and big time.:D

G
#27 · (Edited)
There is a difference in class. I can't believe you accepted him changing cars!

I agree with everyone else: call him a puss for pussying out of the original bet. Also tell him that if he want's to play that way, tell him to race his Camaro to Hong Kong while you take a plane. Whoever gets to the airport first wins. :p

Or ask him to race his Grand Am 4 cyl. with your spankin' new GTR.

In either case, it just sounds unbelievable that you accepted his challenge! You can always challenge his car with a funny car that looks like an Integra. :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.