Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a trans. RL4F03A the governor gear has stripped out, the dealership said they cant order the gear alone they only can get the whole assembly (part#3185931X18) dealer doesnt even have a number for me, does anyone know where I can get this gear I found a description of it at acerecon.com it is gear-governor drive 1991 up 16T-1.400 long X .475 bore.They only show it but dont have it.
also I replaced the governor bout 2 years ago for the same problem why would it strip out agin so soon.

thanks
Tommy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
da fix

well I finally got it fixed, the new assembly (couldnt buy just the gear) comes with an upgraded gear made of metal. If ya got a friend at a parts house, the gear is about $40 bucks cheaper if they get it from the dealer, the whole assembly cost me $150 and some change.

·
Registered
101 Posts
holy damn dude that's a little high, but it is going in a car that's worth it. well good luck with it. if you have any more questions there's always someone on here that knows. i've been asking questions for about a year about those lil sentras and i never had a problem about getting an answer at least. take care.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts