Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,
what i have is a Nissan d21 1 ton pick up 4wd diesal as its known in the uk, hardbody in the usa, it was registered in 1998 with a 2494cc engine, can any advise me on what type of engine it may have.
Would be most greatful if anyone may know, if need more info let me know.
cheers:newbie:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re engine type

Thanx for that, tell me my engine is 2494cc does that make it a 2.4 or a 2.5, im trying to track which one it is, over where im based i have only ever seen the 2 wheel drive, and not the four wheel drive. I find that quite cool mind you, i think there great.

·
Hardbody Freak
2,675 Posts
round up...

you should lso post up on nissan4wheelers.com

there is a different traffic there and i think you will find one or 2 guys wuo have that truck.

my little d21 has the z24 engine and has over 500 k miles ..

i just love these trucks ,as well ..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re d21

Thanks my friend you have been very helpful, il check out that site, i let you no of the out come. have you got a photo of your 21 that you could post on this forum, love to see what your looks like.:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damm the web page hasnt come up, maybe il try something else:mad:
If this doesnt work i may need advice to get a link through on to the forum.:eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep im sarah and posted my site on n4w, cause ive never been able to get the pictures on line until just now. If you can see it on there, let me no wot you think:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks my friend, il have to take more pictures of my nissan, i will take some of the engine and in side too.
Ive never taken it off roading, but i have dogs that i have to take to shows, hence the cover over the back, mind you a lot of the shows are in fields, there be one day that i might have to drive it in 4 by mode. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:waving: Hi again, ive just updated my website on n4w under sarah, ive took some pictures of my engine, and more, see wot you think.
Ive been told it has a sd25 diesal engine.
Let me know wot you think:):cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts