Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

One of the fog lights on my classic B13 SE-R took a BIG rock the other day... In addition to cracking the lens it took one of the spring clips that holds the lens to the fog light bracket.

The new lens is easy to obtain... the spring clip, however, is another matter. Nissan says that I can't buy just the clip alone -- I have to buy the whole fog lamp assembly (with the black housing and clips).

Does anyone have one of the clips from their original fog lights that they'd be willing to sell/give me? I know that lots of you guys have done fog light upgrades, so I'm hoping that one of you has kept the old parts.

Thanks!

- Ronnie
[email protected]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If no one has the part you can always check wrecking yards in your area! Wrecking yards are great places to get replacement OEM parts - on my Corolla I used to go and get wrecking yard parts to test mods on that were semi-permanent, and if it worked, I'd use that piece and keep the stock in tact. I plan on doing the same in my sentra, starting with a switch control center, for fogs & sub switch...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts