Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know very little about car audio, much less how the f-ck to get a newer model stereo in a 27 year old car... It's a 2005 model alpine cd player with mp3 capability.... any advice or offers to help ya'll might have would help. here's what I know so far:

1. the connecting blocks look simialair, but not the same, maybe just some kinda adapter block inbetween? - yes I've taken the factory radio out just to look and got scared and didn't fool with it...
2. I plan on using the stock clarions for the time being, i know, it'll sound like a$$ poop, but the factory stocker radio works when it wants to and I'm soooooo ready for SOMETHING to jam to...
3. I've never put in a stereo before and I'm afriad I'mma eff something up... and I don't wanna pay somebody to do it, I'd like to learn...
4. the wires from the connecting block [on the car] don't have anything written on them to distuish wtf they are, they are multi-colored though.....
5. I couldn't even unplug the damn factory radio connecting block, it's stuck together major and reaching it is PITA in the first place.

ideas? help?

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
I can help but need more information. What kind of car? also you eed to get some parts. I can get them for you or you can go get raped at car tous or something like that to get the parts.
Are you willing to drive to Frisco? Let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts