Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Im going freaking insane...... OK here;s the deal, I have found everything I need to do some nice things to my 94 sentra E... I found everything from suspension , engine, inside outside in the middle and over to the left... (cough) Sorry.. It's late and the coffee's runing a little low on the pot...:eek: OK back on subject... Can someone please tell me a place to find a exhaust for my car?!:D It's driving me to the point of insanity!!! :p I have heard people talk about this exhaust the Greddy sp exhause at
Greddy exhaust for a SE or Se-r.. Will this fit my e model ?

NISSAN
Part # Description Year Piping Tip ListPrice
10125510 Sentra SE/SE-R 1991-94 50 100x110 $600.00

See the thing is I found this pipe... From a search of the nissanforums... The thing is ... Will this pipe fit onto my 94 e model sentra? It says its for a se/se-r... does it really matter?
Please someone help... Also is this a bolt on or will this require custom fitting and such? Also if you know of any other exhaust's for the sentra e model please tell me.. also if it is cheaper than 600 bucks... Thats kinda expensive=) I could get alot of other stuff for 600 bux.. Like maybe I dont know swap bars, tie bar, bigger brakes, a act clutch...something=) Well I would like to thank you all for your time and answers to this question in advance.. Im new to the nissan forums.. =) and would like to just you know...Thank you all for all your help... (starts to tear up) Jesus...I told myself...I wouldn't cry ....
:rolleyes: Man ...Im feeling awkward.. I think ill end the post here, thanks again

-Ron Dizzl

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Any B13 exhaust will bolt up fine. Just make sure the piping is 2" in diameter (which the GReddy is) and mandrel-bent (which the GReddy also is).

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
F*** a brand name. Just go to a muffler shop and have them install you one for like $80. It will net you almost the same amount of hp. Maybe you'll get lucky and get more. Who knows. The thing is that brand names are played out, and why pay more for a label? To me that's just not very smart.

·
Registered
346 Posts
winner!

and we have a winner! yes the Greddy SP exhaust is a direct bolt on to your Sentra E 1.6 Liter.......know how I know? Cause I have one on Sentra LE 1.6 Liter 4 Door. In my opinion (and I believe In many others as well, you wont find a better quality constructed exhaust....perfect 50mm piping which is about 2 inches for our cars.....perfect for our motors. Its not too abnoxious sounding either smooth deep tone.....not like those whiney Hondas that sound like giant Bumblees out their. Its as direct bolt on as you can get.......it took my installer less than 30 minutes to install mine. And besides Greddys (or Trusts) performance and quality is legendary too. Now how can you argue with that? Only argument I see is (it costs too much, it costs too much) but hey you get what you pay for! Peace!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Re: winner!

Sentra GTR-1 said:
and we have a winner! yes the Greddy SP exhaust is a direct bolt on to your Sentra E 1.6 Liter.......know how I know? Cause I have one on Sentra LE 1.6 Liter 4 Door. In my opinion (and I believe In many others as well, you wont find a better quality constructed exhaust....perfect 50mm piping which is about 2 inches for our cars.....perfect for our motors. Its not too abnoxious sounding either smooth deep tone.....not like those whiney Hondas that sound like giant Bumblees out their. Its as direct bolt on as you can get.......it took my installer less than 30 minutes to install mine. And besides Greddys (or Trusts) performance and quality is legendary too. Now how can you argue with that? Only argument I see is (it costs too much, it costs too much) but hey you get what you pay for! Peace!
Ditto, couldn't have said it better myself! The GReddy SP cat-back for the B13 Rules...:D

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
If you are interested, I have a B13 2" cat-back custom mandrel exhaust that I need to get rid of. Email me directly if you would like, [email protected] It has a 22" thrush glasspack as resonator, 2" mandrel bends, dynomax ultraflow welded muffler, and a dynomax dual-resonated tip. I need to sell it as well as my car to pay for college. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Ah thank you thank you thank you... ect:D

Ah finally =) Yes thats alot but you know what sounds like its worth it. I didnt want my car sounding like a giant bumble bee as someone so well put it. So thank you all for your help , Im sure Ill havemroe questions in the near future.. I just bought my Chilton's book so im crapin' my self over all the stuff in it =)
hehe thanks everyone !!!!!!!
:cool:
IM gonna be cool with my new exhaust :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts