Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hearing mixed reviews of the iPod integration kit from Nissan (Nissan Pathfinder iPod Interface)

I have the Bose 6CD with NAV and Sirus Sat.

Anyone installed the Nissan kit in an 06 Pathfinder? Does it do what it says it will:
* Navigate through playlists and tracks, skip up or down and shuffle a playlist
* Sort music by category (Genre, Artist, Album or Song)

Thanks in advance !!
e

·
Registered
8 Posts
ipod intergration

hey dude i had the same problem, the solution i came to was to install a new head unit with and ipod input for my ipod. I bought an Alpine 9886 and it works great! the head unit alone increase my factory bose speakers sound quality. i look around at the nissan kits but they lacked some features i wanted, also the factory cd player from nissan seems to break after about 3-4 years (my bro has a 2002 pathy and his broke, and some other peoples i talked too)

-just get a new head unit, there not that hard to install, just get the proper mounting kit so wont like crap in the car.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have the Nissan iPod interface (Pathfinder) on a 3g iPod.... It is really problematic...

If you just set it to random song and never touch it except for skipping songs it is great....

If you try to select a song or scroll through many songs it will lockup the interface and I have to reset the iPod.... I am glad my Versa has the plain old aux-in....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts