Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP have p0115 code car needs to burn, only code i have showing car runs like crap a lot of the time , changed the temp sensor and thermostat , fans still wont come on have bypassed and they do work , what kind of reading shoould i have at the coolant temp sensor can anyone tell me or ideas were to look next

·
Registered
2 Posts
nissan xtrail year 2001
the situation of this vehicle is idle not well or not good ,i doing cleaning the throttle body with butterfly and after that i reinstall it and cause the idle very high and goes up and down 1000 rpm down and 2000 rpm up
i already do the relearn procedure 3 steps with no help get it and fail
this vehicle already no check engine light indicator appear or display on dash board i really confuse of it and why ,the first time this vehicle when i take from someone and i know it is have this indicator display before ,when you turn the ignition key to ON position and during this process and there's no more indicator light for check engine light or MIL display, i confuse if this can involve failing the process for this situation that not received well the ecu idle relearn procedure steps and making fail of it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts