Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 95 240sx the car just shut off after i parked it for a good 15 minute...won't crank sounds like battery is bad.....today i got a brand new battery for it....car starts right up;,,,,,but everything esle is not working...
taillights....emergency lights.....speedometer...rpm...wiper,,,radio,,,power window,,,ac...heater...dorm lights.....i just don't know the bad fuse....all of the fuses for the parts i mentioned above seems to be good....not blow either....all the fuses..good.expect to big fuses i don't know...about them..is been a challenge for me today.......let me know.......if you know something or something like this has happen to you before....
the car cranks up and runs great like normal.......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the only things that work now is the tranny.....headlights high and low beams...everything else is blank just like when the battery is out....runs and drive normal....ive never encounter this kind of problem before....

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,014 Posts
Check the positve (+) battery terminal. There are several cables that connect to the main terminal; make sure they are tight and there is no corrosion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts