Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im new to this forum but not new to the nissan world i have a 1989 nissan 240 sx hatch back and i have a problem when i take my keys out ,my driver headlight stays on as well as my rear lights and the driver rear blinker it doesnt flash just is on. all my switches for lights are turned off i have taken all the fuses out under the dash and they still stay on. the blinkers arent working and the headlights go up with either switch but will not go down . I have to manually turn them down . Any help would be greatly appriciated thanks .

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
youll have to get a wiring diagram. and a volt meter and you have to trace back were these things are getting power from. you probably have a short to power.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,236 Posts
Hey guys Im new to this forum but not new to the nissan world i have a 1989 nissan 240 sx hatch back and i have a problem when i take my keys out ,my driver headlight stays on as well as my rear lights and the driver rear blinker it doesnt flash just is on. all my switches for lights are turned off i have taken all the fuses out under the dash and they still stay on. the blinkers arent working and the headlights go up with either switch but will not go down . I have to manually turn them down . Any help would be greatly appriciated thanks .
If I hear you right, you're saying all your problems happen when you take the key out. What does it do when the key is in the ignition switch; if it's OK, then the ignition switch is bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts